We are looking for well-rounded team player with an outgoing personality to join our team. Portland Pedal Power (PPP) is a fast-growing active advertising and bicycle-based concierge delivery company. PPP offers active advertising, integrated promotions combining visible signage with social media and a personal touch, while serving prominent businesses with high-end concierge delivery.
This part-time brand ambassador conducts brand awareness activities, product deliveries and point of sale transactions by bicycle. This position is results oriented with an outgoing personality, strong focus in customer service, client relations and company promotion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs marketing activities including, but not limited to, flyer distribution, promotional item distribution, impromptu interactions with the public concerning PPP services, representing company at events, passing potential customer contact information to PPP sales/marketing team
- Delivers products to the public in a variety of locations to include parks, workplaces, and homes.
- Handles delivery related receipt and money transactions.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities provided by the company and externally; reading relevant material; maintaining personal and company networks
- Catering and/or food service experience
- Strong bicycle rider with experience operating in urban setting, focused on safety
- Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Computer and communication device usage and proficiency
- Lift up to 60 pounds
- Food service or catering background.
- OLCC permit
- Strong bicycle rider (cargo bike experience) w/ experience operating in urban setting.
- Smart phone with email and text capabilities
- Employee must be available on regular pre-determined day and time.
This is a part-time position in Portland Oregon. Pay is hourly + tips. To apply, please send a resume and a link to a short video describing why you would be the perfect fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Representative (SA3)
We offer a truly unique model of active advertising; providing out-of-home ad campaigns that include brand ambassador riders, live event promotions, and integrated social media — while delivering high-end catering to downtown offices. We work to build partnerships with some of the best local businesses.
The sales representative will engage and connect with multiple sides of our business including advertising sponsors and online vendors. Perks include sample meals from PPP partners and experience working with a growing, bicycle-based startup.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement sales strategy and achieve sales growth goals
- Cold call and actively chase new accounts
- Independently manage accounts
- Manage lead generation, relationship building and new business development
- Initiate and control sales processes with new customers and existing business
- Maintenance of customer records and sales database and CRM
- Prepare compelling and competitive proposals and presentations
- Communicate new business details to other internal departments
- Properly communicate and represent the values of the company at all times
- A 4-year degree is required
- 3 years’ experience in account management and sales
- Proven track record of growing sales
- Work well in a team environment
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Able to compose proposals, emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
- Excel at time management
- Experience using cloud-based office software (Google Products, Microsoft Office and CRM a plus)
- Focused on providing superior customer service
- Fun and dependable.
- Out-of-Home Advertising Sales
- Culinary/Hospitality background
- Food handlers/OLCC permit
- Able to ride a PPP cargo bike to meetings to demonstrate the advertising.
This is a full-time position in Portland Oregon. Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience. To apply, please send a resume and a link to a short video describing why you would be the perfect fit to email@example.com.