The Portland Pedal Power (PPP) website (portlandpedalpower.com) is provided as a service to our customers. Because we respect your privacy, we have procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner. No personal information is ever shared, rented or sold to other companies.
PPP offers concierge delivery services to our customers, Monday through Friday (7:00am-7:30pm) and weekends or holidays with a 48 hour notice.
PPP is a sustainable delivery company. By default we do not provide napkins/utensils and we package orders family style to decrease our joint environmental footprint. If you need these items for a specific order, we will provide them for a minimal fee.
- Napkin and Utensil set per person: $0.25
- Full setup (Napkin/Utensils/Plate) per person: $0.50
Rider gratuity is always included. The tip level ranges from 10% to 25%. The rider tip is calculated as a percent of food or product total and will automatically be added to the order total.
Service fees are based on the distance, quantity of product delivered and service level. Additional fees may be applied for heavy loads, delivery pick up or drop outside of normal delivery areas or service hours.
SMALL & MEDIUM ORDERS:
- Under $125, normal fees apply plus rider gratuity
- $125- $250, minimum $25 delivery fee plus rider gratuity
- $250-$350, minimum $40 delivery fee plus rider gratuity
Additional services for orders under $350:
- Full set up, serving & clean-up is available for a $60 per hour service fee
- Custom order creation is available for a $60 per hour service fee, billed per quarter hour with a minimum $15.
- Require a minimum 48 hour advance notice to assure availability and delivery time.
- Orders over $350, minimum $60 delivery.
Fees are applied as stated below for additional services:
- 10% service charge includes menu creation, full set up
- 18% service charge includes menu creation, full set up, serving, clean up
- Orders are placed by signing into your online account.
- Go to Online Menus and select invoice as payment,
- Or go to Custom Order Request for special order requests (outside normal operation hours or special item request).
- Custom order request may incur a fee
PPP will track the amount owed by the Customer based on invoice receipts retained from each delivery and bill the Customer on the 1st and 15th of the month through an electronically mailed invoice. All invoice balances are due upon receipt.
Payments can be made by check, ACH payment from your bank account or with your credit card. No transaction fee is applied to accounts that utilize free bi-monthly invoicing paid by check or ACH. Payment via credit card will be processed for each order and a 3% convenience fee will be applied. Payments must be received by PPP within two weeks of the date of invoice. A 2% billing fee will be assessed for late payments. The fee will be incurred after the payment is considered late, and applied for each additional 7 day period following the due date.
Portland Pedal Power stands by our commitment to pay our vendor clients on-time. Your on-time payment is important and appreciated! Thank you.
Due to the nature of our business and costs incurred for food preparation by our local restaurant partners, we require 24 hour notice for all cancellations. Orders over $300 require 48 hours notice.
The following are the guidelines regarding returns of PPP delivered food (items that we deliver to customers).
- If a customer is unhappy with food delivered by PPP for any reason, it is acceptable with or without a receipt as long as there is a way to verify that the food was delivered by PPP.
- The customer may receive a gift card or refund.
Most of the activity on our site involves the viewing of pages or content that is made accessible to everyone. The entire shopping checkout process takes place in a secure environment using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts the data. SSL technology is an industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. Once you have selected the checkout button, your browser looks for a digital certificate. We use VeriSign” as our SSL digital certificate provider and to verify that portlandpedalpower.com is a secure site. All sensitive information you enter during checkout (including credit card number, name and address) is encrypted under this protocol while traveling the Internet.
We authorize all credit card transactions through a reputable credit card processor.
SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Every effort has been made to ensure the availability and prices of all items. Before proceeding, please review and confirm that all information you have given us regarding your order is correct. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Delays in your order or incorrect orders may occur with inaccurate information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
When you visit portlandpedalpower.com, we automatically recognize your Internet service provider’s IP address. This helps us to diagnose any server problems and to administer our website. However, you are not identified as an individual and no personal information is collected. When you use our online order system and join us as a registered customer, we will store your login Email, password, and your billing and shipping information. This feature is used to automatically fill in forms during future shopping.
Once you order or register with PPP, your email address is added to our email newsletter list so that we may inform you of specials, new vendors, changes to our services or other relevant information. You may opt out of email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button.