On Thursday, March 26, PPP will deliver donated meals to the Portland Rescue Mission to provide food to the vulnerable populations they serve. This will support not only the Portland Rescue Mission but Portland Pedal Power and our restaurant partners as well.
Would you like to donate? Here is how:
1. Submit a catering request form with your contact information and include the amount you are willing to contribute and “for Portland Rescue” in the “Special Requests” field. $12 = one meal
2. If you have an account with PPP, we can charge the contribution to your house account or credit card on file. If you do not have an account or are making a personal contribution, PPP will send an eBill that you can pay with a credit card. Please note in the “Special Requests” field if you have an account but prefer an eBill.
3. PPP will submit an order to one or more of our restaurant partners for lunch on Thursday and deliver the food to the Portland Rescue Mission. PPP can provide a copy of the donation slip upon request- please note the request in the “Special Requests” field.
4. PPP will not be charging any delivery fees – 100% of the contributions will be going to food for the Portland Rescue Mission. If you would like to include a tip for our staff, please note that in the catering request form.
5. Catering request forms must be received by 5 PM on Wednesday, March 25 to be included in the order on the 26th. Requests received after this time will be used to donate food the following week.
We hope you all are staying healthy and safe during this period of social isolation.