Portland Pedal Power seeks a driven marketing intern with a passion for bikes and sustainability to assist with social media, customer retention, awareness building and outreach. Perks include discounts on meals from PPP partners, experience working with a growing, bicycle-based startup, and the opportunity to hang with some of Portland’s most iconic cyclists- the PPP Rider Operators. The PPP team works hard, plays hard and intends to take over the world, one delivery at a time.
- Editing and posting weekly blog entries
- Monthly e-newsletter creation
- Social media strategy planning and implementation (primarily Twitter and Facebook)
- Designing flyers and other promotional materials
- Other duties may be assigned based on the needs of the company and the interests of the intern.
- Bachelors degree or currently pursuing a degree
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, blogs and other social media platforms
- Graphic design skills a plus
If you are interested in this role, email us at [email protected].