This year is flying by faster than Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! You know what they say; time flies when you’re delivering sustainably! Here at Portland Pedal Power we’re gearing up for winter weather and getting ready for the holidays. As we get closer to the end of the year, we are serving up the best winter comfort foods Portland has to offer, to warm your bellies and make your day extra jolly.
- Soup is the classic comfort food. Our friends at Supa have a mean Thai Ginger Chicken that is perfect for a cold winter day, along with plenty of other great flavors.
- Pacific pie has some amazing pies, both sweet and savory, that will make you feel like you’re back at your grandma’s on Christmas Eve!
- Any time of the year is a good time for sandwiches, but with the cold winds a blowin’, let a hot sandwich warm you up. Charlie’s Deli and Theo’s have what you need!
- Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say… bring some sunshine to these cold winter days by ordering Ate-Oh-Ate Hawaiian Favorites!
- Hot tamales! Be a holiday hero by ordering the office Tamale Boy or Mi Mero Mole.
There are plenty more great foods out there to warm you up this winter. Feel free to reach out for suggestions if you are stumped on what to serve for your holiday celebrations. We are happy to help you select the perfect meals to suit your specific situation. All you have to do is fill out a catering request form and the PPP team will make sure your team is elated with the holiday spread. Just let us know!
We hope these suggestions are helpful to maximize feel-goodness for your holiday feasting, and we at PPP wish you all very happy holidays! Be safe, have fun, and share lots of good soul-warming comfort food!